Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Valette seemed to somewhat humor his hyperactivity, though he could tell that she wasn't into it as much as he. He supposed he understood. She was not a fighter like he was; she was friendly towards everyone. They were like black and white, yin and yang, when it came to this. But, she seemed to put that aside, and he was glad that she could back him up to run the sisters out of town.

He thought she would immediately accept the promotion, but he could tell she had reservations, and he understood them when she asked about Ezekiel. When Ezekiel returns, and I hope he does, as long as his absence was not purposeful, he will still have his Beta spot, if you don't mind the two of you working together, he explained. There was something there between them, he thought at least. Neither had spoken of it, and he hadn't brought it up either. But, she had spent a lot of time looking for him. Then again, Steady would have been out there with her searching if he could have. Still, they seemed to get along, even as friends, and he hoped they could as co-Betas, too. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM