Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She had her reservations, but it seemed Steady had put them to rest with the promise that Ezekiel would not be put out of his position upon his return. Steady couldn't imagine that his brother would simply abandon them, and knew it would take a lot to keep him away. It didn't give him any comfort, however, fearing that his friend was harmed in some way and that was what was preventing him from coming home. At the very least, he hoped Ezekiel had a good idea that this was where they would be.

Valette accepted her new position, and Steady beamed. You're Beta! he replied to her exclamation, as excited as she was. She told him that she wouldn't let him down and he gave her a soft smile. I know you won't, he said softly. There had been so many changes in such a little time, but he was confident that not only Valette could handle the position, but she would hold it for the foreseeable future.

He couldn't help but prance around her, his energy still high, though it held no dominance now. We should do something! he said excitedly. Like-like.... I dunno, a celebration hunt or something! We can celebrate our new home and your promotion! He stopped long enough to look at her to see how she felt about the idea.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM