I've been running from Saul
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
What little understanding Tiarnán could take would have to suffice, for Jinx was much too dull to realize he was struggling to keep up with the fluent wolves and much too uncaring to slow down for him. Kaname gave instructions as well, leaving Jinx to sit back upon her haunches and smile mischievously at the pair of them. Horizon Ridge would suffer prey losses in days to come at the hands of the Silvertip Mountain pack, and that thought made her giddy.

“Go,” she instructed, dismissing the two to prepare for their mission, still blithely unaware that Tiarnán had no idea what was going on. “Prepare yourselves. Make haste for Horizon Ridge in the morning.” She now fixed Tiarnán with a gaze and then motioned to Kaname with the simple word, “follow.” She did remember suddenly that his grasp on words was shaky, but she didn't understand the extent nor did she really care to reiterate what she'd already said.

He would learn by being thrown face-first into the midst of the pack and finding his own way. His challenges were unique, but Jinx wasn't the kind of wolf to hold anybody's hand, even a poor druidic foreigner who didn't know their language.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM