Ravensblood Forest Maybe we don't need no reason
72 Posts
Ooc —
ask and you shall receive <3
also, i hope it's OK if this takes place a few days back -- before she heads off on her scouting trip.

The song, as songs tended to do, attracted the attention of another. Unfortunately, the other did not have a penchant for crooning melodies; not for singing or hearing them. She felt it was a largely useless talent, meant only to scare off prey or to be otherwise very annoying, and her opinion of singing hadn't changed upon joining the fledgling ranks of Teaghlaigh. Still, Furiosa supposed it wouldn't do for her to go around shouting for everyone to stop singing, like some crooked-backed old lady.

She followed the voice, trotting swiftly so that she might disrupt the song as soon as she could. "Yo!" she barked when the male had come into view. He was classically ordinary-looking, with burning orange eyes and an otherwise handsome physique. He reminded her of when the sun would crest against the highest east-cliffs, back on Ocra's Beach. "You must be the Hunter," she mentioned, having already met "the Healer". "So you can understand when I say: I'm trying to hunt— could you pipe down?" Despite her choice of diction (and the fact that she was lying), Furiosa wasn't speaking as unkindly as she meant it. This was her packmate, after all, and she guessed that she should come to love him as Family.
Messages In This Thread
Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 05, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Furiosa - October 05, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 06, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Furiosa - October 07, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 10, 2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Furiosa - October 20, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 22, 2016, 04:42 AM