Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena readied herself to leave at the tail end of Finley's first statement, but she was halted by the second. Had she been any younger, she might have rolled her eyes, but instead she turned, tense in her own way, to listen. She was glad she did, for her ears popped forward and her features creased into something resembling empathy as Finley outlined her predicament. After all, Saena knew exactly what that felt like.

"Are you sure he has red eyes?" was her first question, but it came out a little inappropriate and abrupt, and she snatched back her ears as if her very tone scorched them. "Sorry, I mean... me too," she said unhelpfully. "Both of my daughters. Their kidnapper fits your description, only his eyes are brown, not red." And, unlike Finley, Saena knew exactly where she could find this kidnapper. Maybe there was a small chance that Reek was even more crooked than she believed he was, and had taken another child from somewhere.

If she thought back to Regipre and Sart, and if she wondered where they had come from, it wasn't too farfetched an idea. Her ex-husband was anything but morally straight. "Look," she breathed, unable to hide a pang of sorrow for the possible fate of a child only two months old, "I'm going to get my daughters back. I know where he took them. Maybe yours is there, too. I'll keep an eye out. What does she look like?"
Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM