Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen looked surprised when Freya mentioned she came with news of not one not two but three new members of the court. Aspen smiled briefly at the thought that all these members were now coming to join the royal family though Aspen new nothing of where these three came from. She mae a note to thank Alder when she got the chance for helping to recruit members. They were finally beginning to get stronger and with two litters of pups on the way they would have no reason to worry about numbers now

Aspen sat down just outside of the tunnel with Freya. "What do you know of these wolves Freya, do tell. I also want to thank you for helping to keep me "in the loop" so to speak since I haven't been able to do much around here," she said mumbling the last part to herself. She hated it but at the same time, it made sense and she knew all the wolves respected her and the fact that she was continuing the royal line.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Aspen - October 09, 2016, 02:11 PM