Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Aspen sat down beside Freya and began to ask about the new members along with thank her for keeping her up to date. Freya was happy that the queen appriciated her updates. When thinking about the new recruits she seemed obsessed with the third litter possibility. It seemed wrong from her perevious experience to have even one litter in a pack other then the royal pairs. But Alder didn't seem to feel the same, and Freya wasn't sure if her queen had similar feelings.

"It's no trouble milady. I'm happy to help in any way I can. The three new recruits were one male and two females. There names are Eden, Alyssum, and Sylvas. The two females, sisters, seemed to both have experience as medics, along with Alyssum having other cargiver skills. Sylvas is untrained but ready to learn..." she paused before saying "It also appears that Eden maybe pregnant. My assumptions assume Sylvas is her mate." she waited with her head bowed in silence, waiting for the queens responce.
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 02:50 PM