Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as the fae began to share info on their new members. A male and two females whose names were Alyssum, Eden, and Sylvas. She also explained of what use they could provide to the pack. It seemed both girls were medics which would be helpful since both Aspen and Heartha were pregnant and Ayla had just up and left them without notice. Aspen was surprised to hear that the male was untrained. It was not often males had not pursued any trades. Oh well, he would learn. She let out a soft hmm after that comment and then the fae continued.

What the snow white female said next though came as a complete surprise to Aspen. It seemed one of the females Eden was pregnant. "Uhm...hmm.." she said pausing for a moment trying to process what to say. Could the pack even support three litters, it was going to be hard just supporting the two..let alone these pups did not belong to the queen or Alder...at least..she hoped not. She was relieved though when Freya spoke of the potential of Sylvas being Edens mate. 

Aspen sat and thought for a moment. She couldn't just kick them out...they needed a home even more so if what Freya said was true. Perhaps that was why Alder had let them join. They were not ones to reject a home to those who need it. Especially if they proved to be loyal.

"Uh Alright, thank you. Do you know much about pregnancy, could you tell how far she was along? Like when she might be due. My only worry with a potential third litter is that do we have the resources to sustain them. My litter is certainly not small, believe it or not im normally pretty skinny," she said glancing briefly at her swollen belly and letting out a soft chuckle. "And I don't know how many Heartha will be expecting," she stated the look of concern still present in her gaze.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Aspen - October 09, 2016, 03:11 PM