Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As Freya had suspected Aspen seemed happy to learn of the new members and their available skills. Hearing her hums of understanding as Freya spoke. But she could see the look of concern on her face when Freya brought up Eden's possible pregnancy. She seemed to be thinking and processing, far more then Alder seemed to at the border. When the queen seemed to finish her thought she spoke again to Freya. 

Thanking her again before asking Freya's experience with pregnancy. Along with if she could guess how far along Eden would be. She expressed her worry about sustainability with their resources. Continuing to say how her litter and possibly Heartha's litter would be a large one. She had made a joke about her size but the look of concern was still on the queens face.

Freya wanted to calm the queen as well as give her all the information she could. "I have first hand experience with pregnancy, and I saw no visible evidence of her pregnancy. I only became aware... when Alder smelled her... hormonal differences. If she is indeed pregnant she should only be in her first weeks. She paused trying to find the right words. She also thought her husbands ability to smell the hormones of females so well might be disconcerning. Now knowing that Heatha's herd was his aswell. Freya didn't know how that came to be or if that was an issue between the king and queen, but she wanted to be cautious no matter what.

"With the addition of Alyssum, the pack now seems to have three wolves experienced with pregnancy. At least one for each mother. But I understand your concern, I had similar ones and thought you might want to hear. She explained wanting to give the queen a feeling of praparedness along with sympathy knowing Freya had the same concerns.
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 03:46 PM