Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Valette seemed so excited, and Steady was excited for her. He felt that this was the right move, both for her and for the family. She had proven herself time and time again that she was dedicated to helping out, and he was glad to promote her for all her hard word. He froze a moment when she licked him. While he was used to doing it with others, Niita had been the only one to return it, well, besides Adeline. It was a new sensation coming from Valette.

But, he let it go, his tail wagging and his smile reappearing on his maw as she wholeheartedly agreed to the hunt, and began naming off what they could go after and who would help. And, me, he added with a laugh, since it seemed she had forgotten. And having it in the circle sounds perfect, he confirmed. It was quickly becoming his favorite spot in the territory. Set it up, and howl for everyone, he said. Oh, he added. You'll get to approve new members without me now. I trust your judgement, though, so no need to confirm with me before you do, he explained with a smile. And he did trust her. What they just had to do was difficult, but Valette had done it with him, for the better of the family. He knew she wasn't usually a fighter, but sometimes there was simply no way around it. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM