Moonspear Things Are Better If I Stay
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She spat the marigold carefully onto the back of one of her paws and gently pressed it over the soggy scabs. She held it there for a moment, standing awkwardly with one foot pressed to her face. Finally she pulled it away, wishing there was a better way to accomplish the task. She shook the remaining marigold from her paw, knowing that even if it hadn't stuck there the juices of the the plant would have been absorbed a little. 

Charon's delighted voice surprised her, making her start and jerk where she stood. She was happy to see him again too, she hadn't liked holing herself up like she had. She knew though he would have questions when she turned. Another, smaller voice, questioned her suddenly. The puppy tongue stumbling over her name in a gross, yet utterly adorable fashion. She turned, distracted for the moment, to lay eyes on the child. The white one was K something, she remembered. Korey? Kora? She smiled widely, but the suddenly poking sting of her scabs drew her eyes from the child to it's father, waiting for him to notice and react.

"Hello there," Pyx breathed with a small breath of surprise, delighted and nervous all at once, glancing between father and daughter unsure of who to address first. "My name is PICKS, little princess, but that was a very nice try." She over emphasized the syllables in her name, hoping the pup would catch on. She knew too easily that she could be "Piss" instead for a while. "Like you pick a place to lay, or...pick a toy to chew." She smiled softly at the girl. 

She couldn't ignore Charon forever though, so she looked at him, her expression similar to the way a child might look to their father when they know they've misbehaved. "I'm sorry I've been so distant lately, Charon. I've been meaning to find you I've just been...embarrassed, depressed even." It was true, she was embarrassed by her wound and embarssed by the fact that she couldn't help Judas. Depressed by the loss of a friend, unsure that he would get better. She didn't launch into it yet, though and instead she waited for Charon.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 05, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 10, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 10, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 12, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 23, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 24, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 31, 2016, 04:45 AM