Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
As morning lifted over the taiga and surrounding mountains, Saena rose from her night perch upon Mount Apikuni. She felt refreshed, and relieved of some of the pain of failing to retrieve her daughters from the talons of their wicked father. Laurel and Indra had made their choice, but it wasn't one made out of any sort of love or fondness, and that eased her broken heart a little. Not much. She thought of Laurel, how her daughter used herself like a bargaining chip, and her snout wrinkled once more, but it was sadness in her eyes as she dropped down a ledge and began picking her way back to the larger mountain range. She'd failed on more than one count, it seemed.

There was no use dwelling on that, though, and so she stuffed her emotions back down inside. As she forded the grassy gap between Mount Apikuni and the greater Sunspire range, she let go of her thoughts. By midday, when she arrived at last in the wooded vale where last she'd seen @Warbone, she was no longer thinking about Larksong Grotto or her daughters. She was thinking about Silver Creek, and how she'd made the decision to not return to it. She would take up residence elsewhere—here, maybe—and put away her bad memories and her anguish. She would await her daughters' forgiveness, for Saena felt certain that one day Reek would fail them and they might then seek her out, and live in the present, near to them, until then.

What possessed her to seek out the sizable brute from the lone mountain, she didn't know, but she found herself looking for him nonetheless. The chance that he was still around was low, but it didn't stop Saena from seeking his scent in the snowy grass, that she might successfully sniff him out wherever he had gone.
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM