Heron Lake Plateau fantastic beasts and where to find them
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
So focused was she on watching the mostly-eaten fish that she did not notice she had company until he was right there. Inwardly, she berated herself. She shouldn't have been so easy to sneak up on. Worse still, his presence would ruin any chance of her trap working. Though she had eaten much of the fish, she had left some meat to its bones in the hopes of attracting some carrion bird. Once she had caught a large turkey vulture in this way, and it was an excellent use of a kill. She would have been fed and had something to bring back for the caches.

Alas, today her scheme would fail. I'd have made a better bird-catcher had you stayed away, she said waspishly, then softened. Sorry. She took the chance to look him over, and found him to be neither a threat nor a friend. Thank you for the compliment.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - September 30, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - September 30, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 12:59 PM