Golden Glade Show You The Ropes
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry it's taken me so long.. *shakes fist at rl*

Sylvas noticed the female gesturing with her head for them to follow, amber eyes watching as Eden and Alyssum followed first. His mind raced in thought as his paws shifted him along with the others, brown ears pivoting atop his head as he listened to his new pack mate as she spoke. A couple of questions, sprung to mind.

As they continued to walk, Sylvas' ears twitched some as he heard his mate's voice; ambers peering over to her form as they walked, eyes gradually trailing back to Freya curiously as she replied to his mate's question. As she explained further, Sylvas' gaze remained on the member of this new party, ears listening carefully to the information that was being given to them; embedding it into his mind.

Peering to the ground for a moment, tail swaying behind him as it dragged some at the ground, his voice sounded from his muzzle, ”How would one go about enhancing their skills, to make themselves more useful to the pack? What does the pack need more of?” He peered to the female curiously and then continued, ”I just want to prove my worth, fend or protect.”
Messages In This Thread
Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Sylvas Streiter - October 11, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by RIP Eden - October 19, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 19, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Sylvas Streiter - October 20, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by RIP Eden - October 22, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 23, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Sylvas Streiter - October 24, 2016, 12:56 PM