Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Though she moved towards Ragna and pressed herself into her packmate, the male's hungry eyes never left her. She could feel his gaze on her skin, could practically smell the want she'd inspired within him. Her eyes, heavy-lidded with desire, watched as he bowed. She was pleased with the flourish, with the show, and smiled slowly in approval. He addressed Ragna familiarly, and Asherah glanced between the two with surprise. He proceeded to compliment her perfume, her scent, and then her appearance. Her lips lifted into a pleased smirk, and she dipped her head to the brute. "You've met already!" She said with delight, her gaze turning to Ragna once more. "You should have told me that you were friends with such handsome wolves, Ragna." 

Longing for touch, for connection as she was, Asherah did not have the mind to wonder over Ragna's own proximity, or the way she seemed to welcome Asherah's touch. It did not occur to her that her scent would have an effect on Ragna as well, though it likely should have. However false the male's words seemed, Asherah did not mind. She was merely playing the game, enjoying the compliments given her. And then, suddenly but not unwelcomed, Ragna had draped her neck across Asherah's shoulders. The red female was again, surprised, but also pleased. She could not rightly look at Ragna now, covering her as she was, but she emitted a happy little grumble within her chest, leaning towards Ragna's body.

Ragna clearly didn't seem as pleased by the male's presence, nor did she seem overly enthusiastic about their prior meeting. Asherah couldn't fathom why, but despite the fire that burned through her body she recognized that Ragna was staking some sort of pointed claim over her to the male, or at least some sort of display of dominance. There wasn't any fear in the white wolf's body, nor did there seem any true malice. And so Asherah thought the male must be safe and then, with sudden wicked excitement, wondered how the male would compete, how he would vie for her attentions, for her affections over Ragna. 

Ragna denied that Asherah had any kind of change to her scent, which made her chuckle. "I didn't realize I was so drawing normally." She purred, playfully supporting Ragna's lie. Was Ragna merely playing too? She knew the white wolf had no interest in mating males herself, so this wasn't a game to draw him to both of them. Yet the pressure of Ragna on her shoulders was pleasing, comforting, though it brought images of a pressure much different. The intimacy was drawing and Asherah, hungry as she was for all things intimate, would not be the one to pull away. No, if Flaris wanted her out from under Ragna, he'd have to do something himself. And if Ragna desired her to stay, well she'd have to keep her there.

Quite literally fanning the flames, Asherah let her tail wave behind her, sending her scent into the air. Molech surely was happy with her, to send two wolves to vie for her attentions. "You have a pleasant name, Flaris. The weight of it on my tongue is enticing." She spoke the name a few more times then tilt her head slightly. "Do you agree, Ragna? Doesn't it seem to fall from the mouth so smoothly, much like his own words?" Her mind had not moved so far as to imagine what would happen if one or the other left, though the absence would surely disappoint her.

Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM