I've been running from Saul
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
It became aware to Kaname at this yearling was not fluent in their native language. The confusion in his eyes was not from a lack of understanding the mission; no, Jinx made that quite clear. It was because the young wolf did not know what they were saying, not one single word. The assassin was always intrigued by the different languages spoken in different regions of the world. He had met many in his travels that had an accent in their voices, be it from the region or a second language. But he had never met anyone who only knew one foreign language. It obviously made communication quite hard. Do not get angry at the boy. He does not understand. This can be good for you to learn to teach others. Itzal whispered.

Jinx turned to the foreign yearling and spoke the simple word follow, gesturing to Kaname. The dark furred wolf nodded to his alpha in understanding then tossed his head at the yearling. "Follow." he repeated, giving Jinx another nod of acknowledgment before walking off, occasionally turning back to see if the youngling understood the word.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM