Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Slowly, quietly, the set to her body changed, and he watched in plaintive fascination as her muscles rolled and hardened before him, rather than withering to his will. Under different circumstances, this would have elicited a violent response from the reinvigorated male. He had lost his taste for diplomacy, and hers was an action to discipline, but it was what he preferred from her. More than anything else he wanted Saena to rise to the occasion, to burn into him and hollow out all facets of his identity that had nothing to do with her. He wanted focus and she drove him to it, for now he looked no where else, only upon her in a moment more critical than their first meeting. Because who she had met on the mountain top of Lone Star was not the same wolf standing before her now.

He stepped forward as she spoke, his lip curling as if to reply, but he could only hiss, a heavy sigh behind clenched teeth. Somewhere between joining Sleeping Dragon and founding Marauder's Keep, Warbone had become an unwitting orator, spewing his thoughts and feelings like a drainpipe, lashing his tongue before his teeth. It had been necessary while recruiting, he'd thought, but all those words had faded, and no promise said had been kept. He was done speaking to fill the space, and in that moment the bladed titan made a conscious decision to misuse his voice whenever he could get away with it.

He closed the space between them in a dour sort of trot, but when he was upon her, his dull eye became streaked with light, and his muzzle ungently sought to preen the ruff of her nape, wondering what she would allow him.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM