Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
In all things, Saena was a speaker. She didn't tend to go to action without accompanying words. Rarely was her tongue still in her mouth, and her opinions were as venomous as her tone, more often than not. That would certainly never change, not even the wilds swept her up in physical arms and struck all notions and thoughts and self-awareness from her brain. She would always have something to say. But Warbone's silence drove her to remain quiet as well. Letting her body speak for her was invigorating, and kept all of the emotional crap off the table, which was exactly what she needed right now. It wouldn't last, perhaps being reserved for him and his strange tendencies, but it worked.

She readied herself for a poor reaction, but there was none. She could almost sense the quivering being behind his eye, maybe because she was the same, a wolf who felt a strong pull to be in charge. She'd held the mantle for more than half her life and it was impossible to give it up, even for an imposing and capable wolf. Her body spoke, the angle of her ears and the sharp tilt of her head, ours or no one's. The vale would belong to neither Saena nor Warbone, but to the both of them, lest she harass his claim evermore, or he hers. That was what she took from their silent conversation.

Saena stiffened as Warbone closed the distance between them, but even with his nearness, his enormity compared with her diminutive stature, she was unwavering. She was overly proud. He could've thrown her to the ground and taken his place as sole lead wolf, and there was nothing at all she could do about it. Truly, Saena maintained her proud stance only because he permitted it, and in acknowledgement of that—that Warbone was superior in this instance, even if she was too stupid proud to yield as a proper subordinate—she let her ears slide carefully back to regard him as he passed. But he didn't go far, and when she felt his teeth pinch into the fur of her nape, she held still, but her lips curled lightly as though she was unsure how to take his actions, and a gentle rumble took up residence in her throat, somewhere between a quiet purr and an uncertain warning.

But she didn't know if she truly wanted to ward Warbone off or if she was egging him. It was the strangest feeling.
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM