Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
it seemed murgash's arrival was unanticipated - his favorite! with the mein of someone who belonged in Big Stripey Bossman's den, murgash strode confidently in and placed himself right in front of the 'was-pacing-now-stopping' youth. he gave the off-put pup a cheeky grin, followed by a wink of a filmy, uncouth eye.

it didn't really bother murgash that this pup had just appeared out of nowhere; he was not one to ask those types of questions -- especially if food remained on the table. he gave the pewter agouti a once over before speaking again: "murgy - dis man, roight 'ere. very importan bloke. lissen, 'ow abouts we go for a walk?" he hadn't really noticed that rannoch was not exactly in walking shape, and was already making his way out the den.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - October 12, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM