Sleeping Dragon i'm going back to the start
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Freyja voiced her plan, and no sooner later did the woman take action, pivoting to silently make her way around the unsuspecting animal. It shuffled as she watched, intent eyes peering as she moved in a position that would best guarantee her strike to be true. While the beast was significantly smaller than she, there was always a shimmer of wary that lined her conscious when confronting something new, yet by the determination in her launch, one would not have guessed.

She could feel it tense and writhe underneath her claws as she sunk them in, sparing no time attempting to get a hold on it's lower back. Yet, Rebekka had not even considered Freyja's position, much less if there was supposed to be a signal of sorts or attack strategy that they had not discussed. In her moment of hesitation, the creature took it's turn to swipe at her foreleg, snagging it's claws in the flesh above her bone. A snarl of fierce pain later, and she called out for Frejya to end it as she tried to place her nails and balance into it as it thrashed. Rebekka was loosing grip, she knew, for despite it's size, it was notably strong. Never again would she ever approach it's unworthy kind. Yet, in that moment, her head was elsewhere than focused on regret. While sure, she could maybe put it down faster than waiting for Freyja to take it's life, the reminder rung in her mind. This was not her hunt. Godamnit. While it thrashed and shrieked under her weight, she took it's misbalance at it's presented opportunity to expose it's flank, a protected area it had forgotten to block; the opportunity they had been waiting for.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 07, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 07, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 17, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 27, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 28, 2016, 10:44 AM