Sleeping Dragon You would not believe me
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
It isn’t until Wildfire pulls him away that he remembers something had been on her mind to ask him. When Freyja is dropped off and everything else is settled, he tags along with the woman in silence until she comes to a stop. Nothing seems out of the ordinary in their location, and so he finds himself at a loss for ideas, but he stays quiet until Wildfire’s shaky breath is released and her favor is put out on the table between them.

Gavriel’s jaws tighten then, caramel eyes hardened as he lingered on the answer for a moment.

The news had been a shock to him that day but his silence remained. While Drageda is their home now, it isn’t Seageda, and the changes throughout the months may have made them stronger but his questioning of their source has so far gone unspoken. His desire to follow without question has been strong but he knew they were not operating at full capacity. The leadership council isn’t complete and he can’t help but wonder if Thuringwethil had the proper subjects to help her lead, if this information would have come about.

Perhaps it wouldn’t have been asked this question.

Unable to shake the information he knows—or speculates—Wildfire speaks enough that indicates she means herself. A second time fathering a litter that (originally) wouldn’t be his. He’d taken up to Gyda and the four they had produced, and perhaps if Wildfire hadn’t taken a non-existent spot next to the Heda, he might have agreed, but something remains unsettled that prevents him from taking on the favor.

“I’m not sure that is a good idea,” he manages, ears tucking back against his head.
Messages In This Thread
You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 14, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 14, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 22, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 24, 2016, 09:47 AM