Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was extremely thankful when Freya brought up that Eden could only be a few weeks pregnant which gave her and her puppies as well as hearthas to grow a bit before they had to work about supporting a third litter.  "Well that's good to hear, at least we will have time between mine and...Heartha's litter before the third litter is here," she stated unintentionally pausing before speaking Heartha's name. Her stomach did a blackflip that she was totally unprepared for but it might have given off a slightly different message to the white fae. 

It wouldn't entirely be wrong if Aspen wasn't thoroughly impressed there were two litters by Alder within a week of each other but what girl would be. Freya spoke again informing the silver queen that there would be enough wolves with the addition of Eden and Alyssum to have enough wolves who knew medicine. "Glad to see I wasn't the only one to have noticed that, but certainly we would not reject a mother in need of a home. I am glad we could provide shelter and support for her and her mate and sister," Aspen stated yawning for a brief moment but shrugging it off.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Aspen - October 17, 2016, 06:46 PM