Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The silver queen cringed slightly as Freya brought up Heartha's litter and confirmed her message might have come across the wrong way when she paused. Aspen thought for a moment before nodding. "It's fine Freya, I can explain," Aspen stated taking a deep breathe before continuing. 

"Basically, I was in heat and well Alder and I rightfully mated. About a week later Heartha fell into heat and from what I can understand despite Heartha's attempt to hide, their hormones couldn't prevent the inevitable. The two mated and she too fell pregnant to his litter. " she stated taking a long pause before she continued. Feeling the need to include how she felt on the situation.

"I do not dislike the female, I have learned to forgive and forget, though what I cannot forget is the pain I felt the day that I found out, and the day that Alder ran from the court. Unintentionally he ended up leaving for much longer than he expected because he fell ill. All is well now, what has been done cannot be undone and so I am living with the fact that Alder won't just have my children. He will have Heartha's as well," she stated letting out a breathe she didn't realize she was holding until she found  herself quite breathless.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Aspen - October 17, 2016, 08:32 PM