Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
So Alder and Apsen were the official pair of the court, and Heartha was a short time visitor for Alder. It seemed that instinct took them both over and enevitably caused Heartha's pregancy. Freya became confued slightly at the queens mention of Heartha trying to hide. Was she trying to hide her heat or hide herself from Alder? Freya thought It might be something to ask another time or someone else, as she say the queen pause again. She express the pain she felt when Alder had left the court and seemed to stay away longer then he wished to. Freya though at first that Alder had tried to leave the court for good but once it was explained that he was out longer then expected, it was clear there was an intention for him to return. 

Freya couldn't imagine how that must have felt, but she felt as though if she was in the queens shoes, she wouldn't have taken it so well. The queen let out the breath she was holding in as she began to run out of breath. She seemed tired, with her early yawn and her breathing. Freya had delivered the news of the new arrivals to the queen and should leave her now to rest, and so that Freya could learn more. "I admire your poise with such a situation. If it were me I don't think I could stay so graceful. I should leave you to rest now." she bowed her head to the queen and waited for her dismissal.

Last post for me unless something else ensues
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 18, 2016, 09:38 AM