enough to make my systems blow (join)
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Her patrol took her well outside Silvertip's proper boundaries, but Jinx liked to maintain a buffer zone between herself and the neutral territories. It was no larger than the distance the scent of the pack's markers could carry, yet she prowled through it almost constantly, each and every day, looking for any wolf fool enough to proceed despite the scent of a claim. As of yet, there had been few intruders, which was pleasing to her. She would rather have no intrusions and deal solely with her wolves and their strange behaviours, even if it meant there was little fun in it for her.

Eventually, she did stumble upon a wolf fool enough to get close. In the Kesuk's private opinion, being within smelling distance of the pack was still too close, but she couldn't very well control all the land outside her own. The wolf she approached was strangely familiar, though at first the Alpha female didn't recognize her. She approached the shambling skeleton with her head lifted high, hackles bristled from her neck to her rump, and a throaty growl shaking her jowls.

It was only when she ceased her growl to speak that she remembered who this wolf was. Jinx had thought she was dead, and from the looks of things, it probably would have been better if she had died. “What are you doing here,” she hissed, peeling her stiff ears to the sides of her head and relaxing her guard hairs only enough to show she wasn't planning to attack.
Messages In This Thread
enough to make my systems blow (join) - by Zombie - May 22, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: enough to make my systems blow (join) - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 02:25 PM