Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
Like Murgash, the youth had little clue what a red snapper was. He was disappointed, but not in the pup -- he was starting to think this "red snapper" was a fib, some imaginary thing devised by Doe to torment him for his gluttony. 

Speaking of Doe (speak of the devil and he appears, amirite?), when she materialized Murgash nearly leaped out of his patchwork skin. Meep! He'd been caught! Already his mind was scrambling ways in which to assure Rannoch that he had not just knowingly fed him a possibly poisoned fish. he was about to defend his honor (or lack of, really) when Doe spoke: he fell silent, for she did not throw him under the bus. 

A fish. Gulp. Murgash stepped back, a guilty grin on his muzzle. He did not even quip or ask what type of prize Doe would give his snapper -- with meekness of a dog caught red handed the male cast Rannoch a sly look and slunk off to the beach hastily. Preferably before Doe spilled the beans.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - October 21, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM