Silverlight Terrace mere silhouettes
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
She greeted him warmly and his tail waved, happy to be in the presence of family once more. He enjoyed his lengthy ventures, but this one had included an unexpected twist that had left him feeling heartbroken and angry. He swallowed those emotions, leaving them on the backburner for the time being -- as he predicted, Amekaze was eager to hear about her former home.

"It's amazing up there," he said first and foremost. "I thought Moonspear was awesome, but the Sunspire is an incredible mountain, too. I didn't go all the way to the top, but I definitely want to go back and try it some other time." He briefly considered the fact that he should have followed his first instinct and scaled the peak; had he done so, he would have missed the interaction with Wildfire entirely.

Once he had shared his personal impressions, he got down to business. "No one is living on the mountain. It seemed like a few lone wolves had passed through, but nobody permanent. There is a pack that's settled somewhere on the far side of the range. I didn't stop to meet with anyone there, just took note of the location," he added.
Messages In This Thread
mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 13, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 14, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 20, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 24, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 26, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 27, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 13, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - November 15, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 27, 2016, 09:43 PM