Silverlight Terrace mere silhouettes
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
He could see the nostalgia written plainly on Amekaze's face, and imagined she felt the same way about the Sunspire as he did about Stavanger Bay. Moonspear had been the place for their new beginnings, but neither wolf would forget their previous homes. It was a shame that the bay had been claimed by a pack and Floki could no longer visit it on a whim; however, he held his memories close to his heart, and he was lucky that there were other areas of the coast that he could frequent when he needed to feel the sea spray on his face.

She took his information in stride, seeming to be pleased with the lone mountain's status. "Maybe on my next trip I'll investigate that pack a little further," he said; he was more of a ranger than an ambassador, but as long as the group of wolves did not appear to be hostile, he was not opposed to gathering more information to share with his own Alphas. He hesitated before answering Amekaze's next query, and Wildfire's face swam before his mind's eye once more.

"I did go a bit further north before looping back. Just scoped out some neutral territories...there seemed to be hunting grounds for other packs just beyond the mountains," he replied after a pause. He knew next to nothing about Wildfire's new pack; just that they resided somewhere in that area, and obviously did some hunting in the unclaimed wilderness.
Messages In This Thread
mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 13, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 14, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 20, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 24, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 26, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 27, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 13, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - November 15, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 27, 2016, 09:43 PM