Sleeping Dragon tell me is that déjà vu?
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
All Welcome 
AW! Who is up for a hunt? :D

When Freyja had last checked, the pack’s cache had approximately three rats, one badger, five rabbits, and the remains of a baby deer. Despite having all of this on hand, Freyja was still not satisfied with this. She felt that they needed more. She was organizing s this thought occurred to her and it caused her to step back from her work and frown. They could never live off of this amount if they needed to and she knew that she would need to work even harder at this.

With the numbers on her mid, Freyja pulled herself from organizing and mindlessly directed herself towards the river. Though she had personally mostly specialized on land dwelling creatures, the grey-haired child found herself meandering towards the river. Eventually she arrived, her eyes towards the water as she slowed herself upon the bank. She did not have much experience in fishing, but, she felt that it would be through practice that she could learn more about the water-bound prey.

It was as she pulled up to peek into the river that another creature caught her attention from the corner of her eye. Turning, Freyja was met with the sight of a strange looking bird. Her eyes rose and her fur pricked with uncertainty as she looked upon the strange creature. It was pure white with a golden beak and, honestly, Freyja had never seen anything like it before. It stood just a little shorter than she and had the longest neck she had ever seen!

Her instincts from within stirred and she smiled, crouching down. She knew that birds were tricky to catch-- but a big bird? Would it be easier? Or harder? She wasn’t sure. All she knew was that this thing before her was most likely a piece of prey that could feed at least two mouths. She needed this kill for herself and her packmates.
Messages In This Thread
tell me is that déjà vu? - by Freyja - October 30, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Tanja - October 31, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Freyja - October 31, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Tanja - October 31, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Freyja - October 31, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Tanja - November 02, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Freyja - November 02, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Tanja - November 05, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Freyja - November 05, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Tanja - November 11, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: tell me is that déjà vu? - by Freyja - November 14, 2016, 12:27 PM