Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
Flaris smiled at Ragna almost ruefully. She was either ignorant, lying, or trying to pay her companion compliment, none of which he truly blamed her for. Still, it was her from which the intoxicating aroma seeped, but the radiating Asherah. He may seem to be bearing false words to gain what he wanted, but nothing that came from his gilded mouth was beyond his normal desire to flatter. Needless to say, the timing of this particular situation was slightly vexing to his overall image.

Driven by hormones, he wasn't inclined to be deterred by watching one female grow slightly possessive over the other. It was unnecessary, he thought, because he assumed that Ragna could not properly appease to the fiery goddess, waking now from a deep sleep inside Asherah's body. She simply didn't have the proper equipment for the task. And in his promiscuity— as well as in naivety towards Ragna's true nature— he thought he could please them both, if allowed to press the task. "Say my name as much as you'd like, my dear. I could even promise to make you say it in a tone you'll find quite lovely, if I don't say so myself..." he purred, slinking forward now, bravely wanting, though cautious of the woman's defender. "I would very much like to know you, in all ways, Asherah. As our creator intended," the gentle panther hissed; hunted.

He certainly wasn't interested in fighting Ragna, so Asherah would need to leash an impending attack, should Flaris' approach became severely unwelcome; but he clearly was willing to take her. Even chase her, if she wanted.
Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM