Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Instinctively delighted by the commanding sound in her throat, he imitated it. But beyond the veil of his own threat, there was pleasure and curiosity; hiding in his voice both a willingness to accept her own stance on the matter, and a genuine desire to discover their true dynamic. He had not been willing to advance on her either sexually or violently at their initial meeting, having been driven by their talk to perceive her as an unattainable waif— a fleeting life lesson, meant to keep him breathing.

But here she was returned— solidified and demanding— riling his spirit and challenging him with more than her womanly wiles. He began to see her, for all her emotion and pride, to be his equal, his rival, and his destiny.

He might have remembered wanting this with The Commander. And with Octavia. And Rami. But no she-wolf so far had instilled in him a feeling beyond himself. While he had considered each of these women to be in his world, he saw very much the opposite in Saena. Warbone wanted nothing more than to devote his life to creating a save haven for the spirit that had lured him from a sad death up in the mountains.

The pitch of his growl changed in all this; his mouth refusing to retreat from her nape, fearless of her potential retaliation— the sound and feel of him deepening as he pressed into her— waiting to receive her teeth or her body beneath him.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM