Redhawk Caldera I'd be prepared to lose a few with you.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox loved her children dearly, but she knew that sometimes they needed to be put in their place. She had failed to do so with Ferret after the loss of Peter, and she blamed herself for his devolvement into wickedness. Gannet was her child, but he was also her subordinate, and he would need to remember that as he got older if he planned to stick around. He had yielded easily enough, and Fox stepped back, allowing him space and the ability to move back from them.

Stark had also taken a step back, she realized, when she turned her attention to him. "Excuse Gannet. He's still young and... reeling from the loss of his father." Who wasn't in turmoil after Peregrine's death. Fox had begun to worry that keeping the caldera together was going to be more of a chore than she had anticipated. Peregrine had been her rock, and she had expected somebody else to step into his place, but... she wasn't even sure that would save them.

"How do—did you know Peregrine?" she asked, wincing as she changed tenses mid-sentence. Fox was, of course, completely unaware that Peregrine had gone off on a fuck buddy adventure weeks prior.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 15, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM