Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears perked as he spoke, and then laid flat on her head as she processed what he had said. While his voice hadn't been overtly aggressive, his words were enough to make her realize he was not friendly. She frowned, but didn't respond to him. Instead, she averted her eyes, looking down into the water instead of at him. But, she didn't leave. While she was unfamiliar with the ways of the wild world, as she liked to think of it, she knew enough that he had no claim on this territory and couldn't really make her leave. 

Refusing to look at him anymore, she lowered her body to the ground, her muzzle close to the water so that she could lap up her fill of the cool liquid. She was content to ignore the hostile male, and almost forgot he was there, which was a mistake. The next thing she knew, he was next to her, extending his nose towards her. Adeline bolted up with a growl, her hackles raising in defense of the intrusion of her personal space. She flashed her canines at him as a warning, but didn't make any move to attack. Get away from me, she ordered him. She knew her fighting skills were nill, and didn't want to put herself in a position to have to defend herself against someone more adept. Was he? There was only one way to find out, but she didn't want to. 

She gave no thought as to his coat, or who he was, as she had no idea. She hadn't thought about any of her siblings in a very long time. Adeline had the ability to compartmentalize, and shove the hurtful feelings way back into the back of her mind. It was rare that they showed their ugly heads.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM