Hushed Willows It's a good life, that's what I'm told
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Being spoken to was strange, and being smiled at was even stranger. His face scrunched up, but hadn’t remained that way for very long at all. Neither one of them were his mother, so maybe that meant they were supposed to act differently from her? None of it made sense to him just yet, but someday it would. Until then, he’d decided to focus on the two new faces and what they were saying, even if he couldn’t understand the majority of their exchange. He could just continue to repeat them as best he could until it got boring, or they stopped talking.

Just as before, Eros said, Hell,” but then added a rather blunt-sounding, “Oh,” shortly after. The two parts hadn’t been smashed together, but it was good enough for him. He tried picking out some of the other words that had been said afterwards, but hadn’t been able to repeat anything back. As soon as the words had entered one ear, they’d flown right out the other, leaving him to stare at the two with both confusion and anticipation in his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 28, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 01, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - November 04, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM