Ravensblood Forest in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming
11 Posts
Ooc —
The correction didn't really settle in Nassim's head; he thought he'd said the same word. Even when repeated by the broody sir, it seemed like he was just parroting it back at him. Oh well. Nassim could always settle with calling himself an associate; it sounded more silly, more serious. He could be serious for the duration of this contract! He could be all business, all the time. Although it seemed like Arturo had everything covered there.

Nassim listened all the same, because he was being given a buttload of information and his tiny brain often had a hard time with spoken instructions. It wasn't that he was stupid, but rather, he learned much faster and much more thoroughly when actually applying the lesson in the real world. Listening to the coywolf now sort of reminded Nassim of the tirades his father would go off on. He could be obedient and he could listen, but whether the information stuck - that was the trick.

I'm Nassim! He finally spoke up, given the chance to answer. His tail batted to-and-fro childishly, but after a few beats he controlled himself, and tried to emulate his father s'more, because he was in serious business company and so he had to be very serious. And I promise to be the very best associate, like no-one ever was! Cue cheesy grin very serious face.
j e t t i s o n the rest
roulette us a new
t r a j e c t o r y
Messages In This Thread
in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by RIP Nassim - November 02, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 03, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 04, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by RIP Nassim - November 04, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:45 AM