Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The thunder of his paws announced him, and her burly warden swung around the tree in time to meet her. She met his singular eye momentarily, then coyly dipped her head with a yielding lift of her lips. Her body curved softly, part toward him and part away, playful and yet distinctly not. Their joint arousal, spurred partly by the run and partly by the savagery with which they interact, was clear not only in the glimmer of their eyes, but in the scent that surrounded them. Like lightning, a distinctly sharp and excited smell, and so it was no surprise to Saena when Warbone closed the distance. Her ears pulled downward and she whined softly, and when his paw touched her back, she molded to him readily.

Once, she had tangoed with Luke unexpectedly. It had been an experiment more than anything. This was experimental, too, in a way. To be so easily seduced by a wolf she both knew and didn't—for while she felt intimately connected to Warbone, they had truly only met twice—was a very new experience for Saena. It wasn't for love, that was certain, but the flame growing in her belly burned hotter than any she'd experienced. It likely had everything to do with what Warbone had awakened in her, though his rugged, war-torn brand of handsomeness was not lost on her, either.

She held still for Warbone, angling her back downward and assuming a posture of lordosis in order to accept his silent proposition. She would have preferred that he simply grasp her, for Saena had always appreciated a wolf who knew what he wanted, but she was also thankful he sought permission. Had she a tail, it would fan eagerly back and forth, but instead her stump merely twitched. She gazed back over her shoulder, her face still creased into an unmistakably accepting smile, and her eyes were half-lidded as warmth consumed her.
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM