Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual content.

Warbone expected his paw to land on solid ground, for this moment to extend infinitely into another chase, for her to refuse him in the spirit of riling him further. But instead he found solid purchase against her back, surprised by the steady set of her hips and the absence of an effort to reprimand him. He realized in his small victory that it had come too soon. He immediately missed the chase, and the implicit thrill behind it, but his pleasure at being teased did not compare now to the offer she presented to him now. Her receptiveness to his touch was as surprising as it was exhilarating, and though she was not unused to how she made men feel in and out of season herself, it was a subject entirely new to the grizzled athlete.

His upper body lifted without hesitation, his member already exposed and stretching into wakefulness. He drew her powerfully into a position beneath him, maneuvering himself enthusiastically until his weight found a perfect niche along her spine, and his back curved to dagger her.

The event was not gentle and loving, but rather engorged by passion and potent energy, driving him firmly to connect with her, wanting to be closer than any amount of words could bring them. He snarled as he filled her, ecstasy branding his skin in a way that made him cry out and dive deeper in fervent search for the peak of this feeling. His pleasure became muffled as his teeth found purchase against her nape, tautly pulling on fur and skin as rough as he could with breaking it, and his hips reached a fever-pitch, thrusting himself forward in one last show of incredible force, as he released himself to her body.

Warbone grunted, panting, first slacking his jaw before loosening his limbs to withdraw his weight from her. As he dropped to the side, his delightful delirium ebbed the moment he realized he was stuck, with her bantam rump trapped neatly against the arch of his stomach. He only minded because it uncomfortably stretched his warboner; otherwise, he might have been quite complacent to have her trapped there, all pressed together, rubbing and throbbing, until he was ready to impale her over and over once more.

When their privates almost reluctantly relinquished each other, and some of the blood had returned to Warbone's brain, the massive wolf sighed deeply, his entire body heaving with the effort. The wolf flopped on his side with a happy groan, stretching so that his eye could find her expression. Jerking his muzzle, he motioned for her to join him. "I want to have you like that, like this, for the rest of my life," he murmured, his tongue seeking her affectionately.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM