Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Warbone wasted no time, for which a wildly incensed Saena was grateful. His limbs slipped around her waist and hooked over her thighs, preventing her from going anywhere if she decided to terminate early, and he swung his body around until he found himself a comfortable perch. The man was easily twice her weight or more, a significant difference from her lovers of the past, and it took several adjustments before she felt confident she could bear him at all. Her ankles nevertheless felt it, and she fleetingly thought that her legs were likely to be sore in the morning before Warbone tightened his arms around her and drew her flush against his muscled stomach. Her own belly plummeted in anticipation, and then all thoughts left her.

Her lips twisted into a silent snarl as Warbone made a sheath of her and pushed her sentient being out, and left her just an animal body, consumed by his. Saena's face contorted into writhing expressions of ecstasy as he drew her near and drove deep, a reckless plunge right into the heart of her. Warbone was not just heavier than any lover she'd had in the past, but more of many other things as well. She became excruciatingly aware of that fact when his teeth clipped into the fur at the nape of her neck, not unlike it had earlier and yet with far more savagery, and she hissed out an animal sound of pleasure when the entirety of her body spasmed at this new angle. There was pain, and there was far more pleasure, and she liked both equally well. As he rocked her with all his might, Warbone's strength nearly took Saena's feet out from under her, but she held fast to the earth for all she was worth, for fear of flying away should she slacken her paws.

She finished long before he did, teased into a twisted and hot knot inside that melted into swirling magma when his intensity increased. She was beginning to climb again by the time he reached his peak and she felt the familiar and yet wholly new swell of him, the beast inside her tensing and twitching, as he grunted and eventually relinquished her. Saena breathed heavily, twisting to crook herself awkwardly between his belly and his hind leg, to wait it out. It had been a long time, and the sweet ache was welcome, even as uncomfortable as it was. Every movement sent an electric shock through her sensitive core that made her quiver. Her limbs trembled with the effort of standing when he finally slipped away, and Saena could have collapsed right there had he not gestured to her.

She was new to fucking wolves she didn't know very well, even if she felt she knew Warbone better than maybe anyone ever had, and ordinarily may have slipped away to process it. Instead, she found her way into the neat tuck of his stomach where it met his chest, and she pressed in close, laying her warm snout across his shoulder while her body relaxed from its high. Her eyelids fluttered when he spoke, and her pale blue eyes sought his single stormy one as she tried to think of what to say. She wasn't very eloquent on the best of days. With a wry smile, she murmured, "it won't be easy," as though to promise the continued thrill of chasing one another, and then, quieter, implored, "tell me what the rest of your life looks like." For of course, especially in the hot afterglow of sex (but certainly after as well), Saena wanted nothing more than Warbone.

She was sleepy—gods, he'd made her sleepy—but she wanted to know. Things were certain to go differently than Warbone imagined, whatever that might be, but she was curious nonetheless what he saw in his future.
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM