Stone Circle logic
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
To be honest, Steady had thought little about the newest member of Easthollow. With the responsibility of protecting the pack, and co-parenting Nikai and Keoni, his brain seemed to leave little space for anything else. So, when the howl rang out for him, he was a little surprised.

He changed his direction and headed towards where the howl had came from. When Mirabelle came into view, he gave her a friendly smile and a wag of his tail. This time around, he was less dominant and more friendly, as he always was with the wolves within the family. Hello, Mirabella, he greeted. How can I help you? he asked. He figured there was something specific she wanted since she had called him. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 15, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:08 PM