Golden Glade then they spoke, oh the word of the gods.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Once Estelle's lithe body came into frame, Eden squealed with joy and moved forward to run into her cousin's scruff. What? No, no I'm okay! We're all okay, she reassured her, I was just wondering...could you maybe...tell me? It was asking a lot to start a makeshift ritual once the sun had already gone down, but Eden knew that she would do it. 
She'll do it, right? I mean, she's done it before so it can't be that hard.
What Eden was asking was if Estelle could summon the Beings and maybe, just maybe, tell her who they would be. The pups, that is. Not knowing who they were bugged Eden to her core, and she wasn't nearly as fluent in the language of the Otherworld as Estelle was.
Please, Essie! I wanna know now, Eden begged, her head laid flat against her cousin's chest so that her snout was up against Estelle's chin.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by Estelle - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by Estelle - November 12, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by Estelle - November 12, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by Estelle - November 12, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by Estelle - November 12, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: then they spoke, oh the word of the gods. - by Estelle - November 12, 2016, 09:01 PM