Moonstone Quarry We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Amidst the echoing of the noises she created herself, Muses' ears swiveled to catch the sound of clumsy footfalls; but of that, she could not be certain. Deciding against investigating, she pressed forward, but with more caution this time around. She had gone so long without encountering any wolves with ill intentions that she once again began to settle into the assumption that all wolves were inherently good. Merry and ignorant, she padded onward until the tenor of spoken words caught her attention. She halted immediately, turning in a delicate manner, more poised than startled. The stranger called her a name that she did not recognize, and Muses - used to being mistaken between eleven other siblings - was quick to correct him. "Muses," She responded with nothing but infinite patience, and a hint of curiosity. Was there another wolf who looked like her? Did she go by the name of Chiori?

He then questioned her, seeming to know as much about the place as she did. In response, the pale wolf shrugged, an apologetic smile sweeping across her maw. "I was wondering the same thing!" She admitted, tail waving in a casual manner. Although she was sorry that she could not help him any further, she would not apologize for knowing nothing about her surroundings. "It reminds me of a cave, but the mouth is wide and open to the sky. The stone is fairly soft, and sometimes glitters when you least expect it." If she could not tell the male what the place was, then she could, at the very least, offer to him her own interpretation. "You are not from this area, then?" Sniff as she might, all she could draw was the chalky scent of the limestone, and whatever dusts she had kicked up as she had walked along the bumpy path. "Would you like to figure it out with me?" The invitation was open, her friendliness sincere.
Messages In This Thread
We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts - by Zoratto - November 10, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 12:08 AM