The Bracken Woods Two roads diverged in a wood
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
At the sound of Onai's sharp tone, Muses shirked back, as if expecting a blow to accompany his reprimand. She had gotten excited, and her carelessness had seemed to cost her. Pinning her ears flat against her skul, and tucking her tail between her thighs, she was quick to apologize. "I'm sorry," She whimpered, avoiding his gaze. It would have been easy enough to explain herself, but she was certain it would only come across as petty excuses. If she had done wrong, she had been taught to accept full responsibility. It was difficult to extinguish old habits . "I only thought you might have heard more information from the pack wolves." As a pup, she had learned that it was better to be forthright than it was to allow others to simply assume that she was stupid.

It seemes to her, at that point, that Onai might have been like her father. His honesty was admirable, and she thought it somewhat reassuring that he seemed to speak his mind without hesitation. Although he seemed to have no love for his sister (which Muses stubbornly refused to believe), he did not indicate to her that he meant his kin harm. Furthermore, Muses did not know him well enough to b able to dissect hos tone. She would have to take his word at face value. "Well, then I wish you all the best in seeking her out, and I hope that she has become an admirable wolf during her absence." Muses spoke softly, refusing to catch the male's gaze. She had never known a wolf to be as cold as the northern winters.
Messages In This Thread
Two roads diverged in a wood - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Onai - November 01, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Onai - November 02, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Muses - November 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Onai - November 03, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Onai - November 03, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Onai - November 03, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a wood - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 10:45 PM