Stone Circle logic
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady wagged his tail, glad to see that Mirabelle was comfortable enough here already that she gave off an air of confidence. He assumed that meant she was liking it here and settling in nicely. When she admitted she asked some questions, he sat back on his haunches, giving her his full attention. 

Well... Althaia, Keoni and Nikai's mother, was our medic, and I assume she had a cache, possibly around her den, but I'm not really sure, he admitted. But, you're welcome to look for it, or make your own, he added. He shook his head side to side at her next question. There isn't a pack den area. We sleep, or make our dens, where we feel comfortable. Valette was sleeping at Stone Circle, but she mostly stays with the pups and I now, so you're welcome to stay there. He hoped that helped her make a decision on where she'd like to sleep. 

Have you met any of the others? he asked, wondering if she had socialized at all. They were all kind of busy with duties, though, so maybe she hadn't run into anyone yet. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 15, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:08 PM