Neverwinter Forest Le Chat Noir
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Breath ruffling the feathers of the bird he carried, Shrike had missed the scent of another wolf nearby, and stopped, one forefoot dangling in the air and ears perked when someone greeted him. He caught sight of the female whose warm voice had greeted him, and he promptly lowered his head to place the bird on the ground, trying as inconspicuously as possible to spit out the few feathers that had gotten stuck to his tongue before he lifted his head to be level with his shoulders, and bob it in a friendly greeting. His tail swayed, relaxed, at his ankles. "Hullo," He said, and left the bird on the ground where he'd placed it to pad toward her and close the distance. 

He'd caught her scent along the borders and determined she was likely a long-time member of the pack. "I'm Shrike. I'm new...Staying with Allure," He said, by way of an explanation. He assumed all the wolves in the pack would know that Scimitar had not been seen for days, and that no other wolf held a rank high enough to accept him officially. The female before him was stocky, not possessing the lithe, feminine frame of Allure, but the sliver of teal in her eye gave him a clue as to who she might be. He'd been told names, and knew there weren't many other wolves in the pack, so he felt relatively comfortable with his assumption. "Are you Kaskara?" He asked, pulling forth the name from his stockpile of names he'd memorized when they'd been spoken to him.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 13, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 15, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 29, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 03:50 PM