Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Sorry for the delay. Rough week, blah.

Both ears flicked forward and she nodded, both towards the greeting and in response to the querie. "Very well. In fact, I've set about adding my scent to the borders to further discourage any wanton intruders." She explained in the hopes of pleasing Doe's sensibilities as a Beta female. Of course, she had no way of knowing that she was already off on a good foot with the she-wolf. A smile enveloped her features and she lowered her nose to the earth to better pick up the faintest trace of milk and sweetness on the air. The pups were sure to grow fat and healthy before the snows hit. A good sign, indeed.

"And you? I hope the birth was not terribly taxing, and your children are well." In truth, she wanted to see them as any good wolf would, but knew better than to ask.
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Solveig Sterkr - November 14, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM