Neverwinter Forest Le Chat Noir
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
So Allure was talking about him? Despite the seriousness that had been so rampant in his life, and all the recent tragedies, this thought proved to lift his spirits considerably. Allure was telling her relatives about him! Of course, he overlooked the fact that Allure would likely have to explain his presence in the pack, but he'd be damned if he didn't hear warmth in Kaskara's tone when she said his name, and she'd smiled. That was enough to hint to Shrike that yes, Allure was talking about him and she must have been saying good things as well. He immediately liked both Allure and Kaskara more- the former for obvious reasons, and the latter because obvious, she'd been told good things about him, so he would have to keep his reputation up. 

"Nice to meet you!" He said, like a child who has been praised for the drawing they just had put up on the refridgerator. Indeed, it was nice to meet Allure's family; he intended, whole-heartedly, to integrate himself and prove his worth to them above all others. It was a pity Scimitar wasn't around, and couldn't see him hunting and patrolling the borders...That was who Shrike really wanted to impress. 

He sat down then, and having noticed her eyes trail to the bird, he flicked his ears forward. "You want it?" He asked, willing to find Allure something else later, if he needed to. She'd asked how he'd met Allure, and he was happy to oblige. "She used to live in the Caldera, as did I." He said, gesturing by habit in the direction in the pack. "She'd left quite some time ago, to be with family. When one of our pups went missing, I went out searching for her- Lucy. I'm told she was here for a bit...Well, I came looking, and found Allure here, though I was too late to find Lucy. Allure and I have been searching a lot for Lucy. And Rannoch," He added, given that both pups needed to be found. Kaskara had asked how he'd met Allure, not why he'd left his former pack. Should she ask, he'd tell her the same story- the truth- he'd told others, as it pained him less and less.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 13, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 15, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 29, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 03:50 PM