Ravensblood Forest when i've achieved what i set out to achieve
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The cordial dip of the woman's head did not go unnoticed by the melanistic coywolf, who also appreciated her apology, followed by an explanation. For a moment, Arturo cast his gaze upwards to the mount that loomed in the very near distance. Again with the mountains. First Chusi desired to climb them and now they had drawn in this Donnelaith woman. What was so special about them, Arturo wondered? He saw the jagged peaks as protective sentinels that which Ravensblood was nestled betwixt but also he saw them for what they were: death traps. Then again, since his fall from Ravenshook Cliffs he had no further desire to climb any sort of rise or mount. He did not deign to re-awaken Riptide or leave Teaghlaigh without it's Ceannasach.

She spoke again, this time with an introduction. Her name was offered and a question was uttered seeking confirmation. His ears thrust forth atop his skull in her direction offering her a sage nod. "Arturo,” The Fearghal patriarch offered his own name in exchange. "This is Teaghlaigh.” He confirmed offering The Family's known name within the Wilds for her, watching to see if it would make a connection or not. Deirdre spoke the language of Arturo's mother and the gangster did not believe that, accordingly, she would struggle to remember or pronounce it as others have. “What is it about the mountain that spellbinds?” Arturo asked her suddenly, gaze lifting for a few seconds before it shifted from the earthen titan back to the woman, hoping that she could sate his wonder and give him a perspective that he had not (could not?) consider about it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 24, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - December 04, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:50 AM