Ravensblood Forest when i've achieved what i set out to achieve
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
The sound of her ow voice wove through their settings, but Muses was blind to it. She had eyes only for the unique timbre of Arturo's voice, gaze flitting from his face to his aura. "A pleasure." Her response, although automatic, was sincere, for it seemed rare that Muses did not enjoy the company of others.

Soft ears inclined to cup and embrace the next words her company spoke. Her eyes widened as she found that they sounded the same as Deirdre's strange tongue. "Teaghlaigh." She repeated solemnly, savouring the word upon her tongue; easier to remember than Donnelaith, yet just as foreign. Like her friend, Arturo said it with such pride that she was almost certain that it was his to take care of. That, or perhaps he simply loved the place with all his might, as Muses had her homeland.

"What isn't it about the mountain that spellbinds?" She shot back, a chime of gentle laughter gracing her tone, a mirthful smile curving her lips and brightening her eyes. "There is nothing bigger or more solid than a mountain. Nothing is as beautiful and dangerous. For all the treacheries a mountain might use to try and throw a wolf of its paths, within it's slopes and valleys it hides a dozen more treasures. It provides and destroys, all the while coaching it's residents to become perfectly attuned to the rock beneath their paws." It was eternally frustrating that she could not simply show others, but she tried to put it into words as best as she could. Not all creatures were meant to live up on a mountain, however.
Messages In This Thread
when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 24, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - December 04, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:50 AM