Sun Mote Copse azure & ash
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Gia nodded when her leader gave an affirming question -- she didn't seem against this, giving Giana more freedom that she even knew she had -- before shifting her gaze briefly on the day-lit sky above. It was too early to tell Eshamun of a story she knew, but perhaps later. 

"Sì, my father taught me about them when I was a wee puppy. I've met few to be able to expand my knowledge, but I like to think I have a good bank of stories in my mind."

The leader's inquiry brought falter to Giana's rust-brushed face, the curve of her smile turning down. Before -- hell, even if it was anybody but Eshamun -- the Angelo would have responded to such wonderings with a flash of her mighty fangs. It was Eshamun though, the woman who'd spared her sad soul and lead her to Molech's light, allowed her the chance to heal and rebuild herself without so much as asking what befell her. Above all else, the ivory woman felt a heart-deep pull to the woman, a need to open up and spill any detail the fire-brand wished of her. She'd never felt such a feeling in her breast, and though an older Giana might've shied from these new developments, it was this factor that gave her the courage to admit her darkest day.

"I... I was not a good wolf, Eshamun. I'd always been arrogant, dominant, prideful, queenly, vain.... I know that hasn't changed drastically, but being in the arms of you and Molech has changed me from the mean woman I was. I left my family when I fell in love -- I gave him a litter of pups and rose to the top with him, but when we were forced from our home, things fell apart. One by one, the family vanished, until I was left alone to wander the Teekons. I was too stubborn to join a pack then, unable to bow underneath a leader, and that led me into the paws of worse wolves than myself. I-I bullied some spunky little girl out of a meal, but it was a trap, and the meal was laced with herbs. I had awful visions, and they tortured me, broke my leg.... They left me there to die, but I wandered up to the coast. By then, my wounds had gotten infected: I tried to join a pack there, and was turned away with fangs for not being at full health. Apparently they sent a scout to the neighboring pack, and when I stopped there, they turned me away too. A young witch was kind enough to treat my wounds before sending me off, but I was alone for a while after that. It wasn't for another month that I came back here, to where my family had been camped. It was taken, and I wandered to the borders here.... You gave me a new life, Eshamun, and for that I thank you."
Messages In This Thread
azure & ash - by Eshamun - October 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Giana - October 28, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: azure & ash - by Eshamun - November 02, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Giana - November 02, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Eshamun - November 11, 2016, 02:00 AM
RE: azure & ash - by Giana - November 11, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: azure & ash - by Eshamun - November 15, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Giana - November 17, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Eshamun - November 20, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Giana - November 20, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: azure & ash - by Eshamun - November 25, 2016, 12:52 AM