Ravensblood Forest when i've achieved what i set out to achieve
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
The young wolf nodded solemnly, undeterred by Arturo's obvious reluctance to hold the mountain in high esteem. She understood, however, that not all wolves were meant to scale the slopes. That was what her father had said, when she asked why they rarely had any visitors high upon the peak they called home. "Not all are made to climb the mountains." She said mildly, taking no offense. For all she cared, anyone else could vehemently detest the rocky spires, but they were not her; they would never be able to understand her love. She was not strong or brave. Never had anyone ever expected her to become a leader, or do anything great, really. But she was able to thrive in the harshest of climates, and tread where few dared to go. That had to count for something, if only very little. "I'm sorry for your experience, although the gods of great heights are known to throw of those who are not worthy of conquering their peaks." It wasn't his fault, not really. Muses saw it simply as the will of the gods, and that he was likely destined for other things. "They are unkind at times, but not unforgiving. My mother was not a mountain wolf either, but all her daughters, and myself, took to our home like fish to the sea." At that she chuckled, thinking herself clever. She didn't think that anything was really supposed to thrive in waters so salty, but there was an abundance of fish in the rolling waters of the nearby sea. Somehow, they managed to adapt.

"But you will never go back?" Although her voice rose in inflection, her tone gave it the quality of a statement. It did not seem as though the male was eager to return to the cliffs he fell from, or anything remotely similar. Muses was not one to push. "To survive such a fall is truly a blessing. You must be either a very powerful or lucky wolf. Maybe both!" She tilted her head thoughtfully, scrutinizing her company as if to see what made him so special. Everyone in these parts looked so exotic to her that she did not know how to separate Arturo from the rest.

"Well, Arturo," She shook out her coat in a dainty manner, ears flicking as she rounded her solemn gaze back onto the hybrid. "If ever you need something from the mountains, do not hesitate to ask me." It was probably the least she could do. "I might not be a powerful wolf, but I'll be damned if you meet a more reliable mountain wolf than I!" She was the daughter of a demi-god, after all. She had served her time in isolation upon the mountain to prove that she could survive. What else was there to prove?
Messages In This Thread
when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 24, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - December 04, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:50 AM